The following speakers are familiar with issues facing rural Saskatchewan and may be available for council meetings and other functions. Please contact the listed speaker if you are interested in inviting them to your event.
Board of Directors
The Board is often available to speak at RM meetings. Each Director is able to speak on any issue that SARM is involved in.
- President David Marit, Fife Lake, Phone: 306.476.7754
- Vice-President Ray Orb, Cupar, Phone: 306.536.2778
- Director of Division 1 Don Taylor, Bredenbury, Phone: 306.621.1707
- Director of Division 2 Norm Nordgulen, Assiniboia, Phone: 306.640.6363
- Director of Division 3 Doug Steele, Gull Lake, Phone: 306.741.1202
- Director of Division 4 Harvey Malanowich, Canora, Phone: 306.563.7694
- Director of Division 5 Ron Stevens, Grandora, Phone: 306.260.4693
- Director of Division 6 Darryl Senecal, Rosetown, Phone: 306.831.9904
The SARM staff is also available to speak at your meetings. We can be reached at the office at 306.757.3577.
- Executive Director Dale Harvey - any SARM issue
- Director of Policy Laurel Feltin - agriculture, Clearing the Path